Monday, June 8, 2020

Please tell me about yourself, city you are in, how tall, what age, things to start with, and a picture would be nice. Not into couples, married men, youngsters, etc... Mr. Man .


Tell me a little about yourself ,if you send a picture I will send one back. Woman for man, waves of words to share, more mountains, left to climb. Just to let you know, factors that matter, age, location, how tall, 420 connected, friendly, fish and frogs, ships of fools to dodge, waves to make, son to shine, stand out, would be nice. One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot. Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common.


If interested I will reply with mine. Not interested in pictures of your private parts. Shirtless, etc..Please act your age, if you can't, please respond to someone else. I know there still has to be some men with class left out there. Thank you.


Tell me this flat tire motherfucker ain't lost his bearings ...i've seen some weird shit in my ramblings but this speedbump do take the cake ...i mean dig this pic ...


Tales To Note, History In And Out Of Love, Peace And Happiness. Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. #faith🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks. Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count.. 



πŸ’–πŸŸπŸŸ Plenty of fish in the sea .Celine Tam and Shila Amzah - Let It Go.Please tell me about yourself, city you are in, how tall, what age, things to start with, and a picture would be nice. Not into couples, married men, youngsters, etc... Mr. Man .




No comments:

Post a Comment