Monday, June 8, 2020

Oh but he only went there to check it out! Ya know, take a look around!





Oh but he only went there to check it out! Ya know, take a look around!I clean out houses for real estate companies. Since Goodwill and Salvation army have been closed for 3 months, I have taken thousands of dollars of almost new things to the dump. 



Too many to list here. It hurts my heart to unload my trailer. But what would I do with them? Fill up my front yard? My garage? Nope. They go to the dump. Families without a refrigerator,gone.


Kids without mattress, toys, or clothes, gone.Washer/dryer, gone. Tv's, desks, leather couches, dishes,
dinner tables, china cabinets. And way more. So let me ask you, if you got off work at 3:00pm and had $500 worth of things in the back, but you needed an empty trailer by the next morning, what would you do??!!!You're absolutely right! It goes to the fucking dump!!

Oh but he only went there to check it out! Ya know, take a look around!



No comments:

Post a Comment